learn with brite
**Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update: Brite is open for business**
We understand the importance of lifelong learning. For more than 25 years we’ve provided high quality training, offering our students the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to follow the career they want.
When you learn at Brite, you’ll be welcomed into a small class where every student is important. Our trainers are experienced educators who want you to succeed.
Our brite courses
Our short courses will give you skills that can help you build your confidence, go on to get a qualification or find a job.
Short courses cover topics such as:
- literacy and numeracy
- life skills and much more.
When you study an accredited course, you’ll get a qualification that’s recognised across Australia. If you meet eligibility requirements, there are no fees.
- Brite Pathways
- CHCSS00114 Entry into Care Roles Skill Set
- 22555VIC Certificate I in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
- 22301VIC Certificate I in Transition Education
- 22302VIC Certificate I in Work Education
- 22481VIC Certificate II in Work Education
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
we are a
learn local provider
Many of our students haven’t studied for a long time. Some of them don’t speak English at home. None of that matters. We provide ongoing assistance to help you build confidence, achieve your learning goals and enjoy your time with us.
We are a government accredited registered training organisation and a Learn Local provider.
quality is the brite way
We have a commercial, customer-focused mindset. So we make sure that all our work meets high quality standard and is delivered on time, every time.
We are a registered NDIS provider.
We are a registered training organisation.