Our Brite Pathways Course helps young people with a disability to transition from school into a job or training, preparing them for success in the next stage of their lives.
It’s a two-year, full time course that involves:
- skill building (life skills and employment)
- work experience
- health and wellbeing.
We work closely with each young person (and families) to deal with barriers and develop a tailored action plan.
Our goal is to make sure that young people graduating from the Brite Pathways Course are ready to move into open employment or further education opportunities that fit their interests.
Domains covered in the Brite Pathways Program
- Self Awareness (1)
- Work with other (1) – Team building
- Work with others (2) – Communication
- Health and Wellbeing
- Personal Development
- Business Technology
- Independent Living
- Creative Arts
- Event Management
- Self Awareness (2)
- Work, Health and Safety
- Commercial Awareness
- World of Work (1) – Workplace Awareness
- World of Work (2) – Job Creation
- Community Partnerships
- World of Work (3) -Employment Preparation
- World of Work (4) -Work Trial
- World of work (5) – Work Trial