A career with Brite provides the opportunity to be part of a diverse, dedicated and caring group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the community.
Brite Services is an innovative social enterprise providing employment and training opportunities. Primarily to people with a disability and to those who are vocationally challenged. To our employees, Brite is more than a workplace – it is a community. A community where our employees’ growth is nurtured amongst their peers, they are supported to make a valuable contribution, and where pathways are built to a better life.
As a social enterprise and profit-for-purpose charity, Brite has been changing people’s lives for more than 40 years’ by providing real employment as a catalyst for change, breaking down barriers and setting people up for success in life. We provide sustainable services that create opportunity for people with a disability and support to overcome barriers to employment.
Employing over 140 people with a disability, we offer a range of support services in developing employee capabilities through education and training pathways, and access to improved social and economic opportunities in the Hume community.
We know that real employment is a catalyst for change, breaking down barriers and setting people up for success in life.
Working with us
· We provide access to salary packaging benefits.
· We provide access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which includes counselling services.
· We promote a work-life balance.
· We provide comprehensive induction, ongoing training and career development opportunities.
· We encourage diversity and foster an environment that respects differences.
· We provide a rewarding work environment where you really can make a difference.
Find our current openings below. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you all the very best with your application. Good luck!