When you choose the Brite team for your food packing solution, you are choosing a highly skilled team who will go above and beyond for your business. Our team is always ready to provide you with the best solutions, and food packing is no exception. We offer a range of food packing services for all types of businesses, and we can even create combined solutions for your individual needs. Our food packing services are competitively priced and high quality solutions that help people with disability train, up skill and maintain meaningful employment both at Brite and into their future.
At Brite, we provide a welcoming and empowering work environment for people with disability to become confident in a wide range of skills. Every partnership with Brite helps us to create new training and employment opportunities for our supported staff, creating endless opportunities for upskilling and professional development.
“From the early days of our partnership with Brite, we were impressed by their professionalism and their willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met. They took the time to understand our business.
But what really sets Brite apart for is their commitment to creating opportunities for people, both to their customers and to their team members.”Mario Lay, Procurement and InventoryGallagher
Food Packing Capabilities
Brite’s FSSC22000 accredited food packing services & capabilities include:
- Labelling and relabelling of products, domestic and export
- General packing and repacking work for retail supply chains and supermarkets
- Mandatory labelling / relabelling for export / import
- Machine and hand packing dry-goods (eg: confectionery, muesli, coffee)
- Repacking & Decanting
- Filling and packing DOY pouches and BOPP bags
- Automated high speed in-line pouch filling machine
Our facilities include:
- Rotary pouch machine for filling and sealing premade pouches and bags
- Metal detector and check weigher
- Temperature-controlled clean rooms with multiple packing and blending options
- Two head linear weigher food packing machine
- Multi-head weigher, automated food packing
- Continuous ink jet printing for barcodes, batch coding and labelling
- Auger fillers
- Bottle & Jar labelling machinery
How Our Food Packing Services Impact PWD
When we provide food packaging services, we are also providing our supported staff with the opportunity to train, upskill and undertake meaningful employment activities. Creating employment opportunities within Brite gives our highly trained team a purpose and drive, and opens up new avenues for employment in their futures. We encourage our team to upskill in as many fields as possible, including within our range of food packaging products and services.
“Brite provides a necessary and wide range of services to the community. We’ve been associated with Brite for 29 years through two of my children. They both enjoy working at Brite, it gives them a sense of contributing and a reason to get up in the morning.”