When you choose the Brite team for your food packaging solution, you are choosing a highly skilled team who will go above and beyond for your business. Our team is always ready to provide you with the best solutions, and food packaging is no exception. We offer a range of food packaging services for all types of businesses, and we can even create combined solutions for your individual needs. Our food packaging services are competitively priced and high quality solutions that help people with disability train, upskill and maintain meaningful employment both at Brite and into their future.
At Brite, we provide a welcoming and empowering work environment for people with disability to become confident in a wide range of skills. Every partnership with Brite helps us to create new training and employment opportunities for our supported staff, creating endless opportunities for upskilling and professional development.
Brite’s food packging services include a number of capabilities including:
- Labelling and relabelling of products, domestic and export
- General packing and repacking work for retail supply chains and supermarkets
- Mandatory labelling / relabelling for export / import
- Machine and hand bagging of confectionery
- Filling and packing day pouches and BOPP bags
- Machine and hand bagging of small items
- Automated high speed in-line pouch filling machine (FSSC22000 accreditation)
Our warehouse facilities include:
- Rotary pouch machine for filling and sealing premade pouches and pags
- Metal detector and check weigher
- Clean rooms with multiple packing and blending options
- Blister manufacturing and sealing machines
- Heat Shrink wrapping of single and multiple products i.e. multipacks
- Heat Tunnel for binding multiple products
- Two head linear weigher food packaging machine
- Pamphlet folding machine
- Continuous ink jet printing for barcodes, batch coding and labelling
How Our Food Packaging Services Impact PWD
When we provide food packaging services, we are also providing our supported staff with the opportunity to train, upskill and undertake meaningful employment activities. Creating employment opportunities within Brite gives our highly trained team a purpose and drive, and opens up new avenues for employment in their futures. We encourage our team to upskill in as many fields as possible, including within our range of food packaging products and services.
“Brite provides a necessary and wide range of services to the community. We’ve been associated with Brite for 29 years through two of my children. They both enjoy working at Brite, it gives them a sense of contributing and a reason to get up in the morning.”