Need some products labelled? Our packaging and labelling solutions offer competitively priced and high quality services that help people with disability train and maintain meaningful employment. We offer a wide range of packaging and labelling services for all sized businesses. Our quickly mobilised team is trained in a wide array of services that can be combined together to create an all in one packaging and assembly solution. When you choose Brite as your packaging and labelling solution, you can be assured in our commitment to go above and beyond for your business.
Every partnership with Brite helps us to create training and employment opportunities for our supported staff. Meaningful employment helps people with disability to lead a richer and more full life. Employment and training within a social enterprise like Brite allow individuals with disability to feel welcomed within a working environment, and create products that are part of a bigger picture.
Brite’s packaging and labelling services include a number of capabilities including:
- Labelling and relabelling of products, domestic and export
- General packing and repacking work for retail supply chains and supermarkets
- Mandatory labelling / relabelling for export / import
- Machine and hand bagging of confectionery
- Mail bagger to wrap and heat seal magazines / newspapers / catalogues
- Filling and packing day pouches and BOPP bags
- Machine and hand bagging of small items
Our warehouse facilities include:
- Rotary pouch machine for filling and sealing premade pouches and pags
- Metal detector and check weigher
- Clean rooms with multiple packing and blending options
- Blister manufacturing and sealing machines
- Heat Shrink wrapping of single and multiple products i.e. multipacks
- Heat Tunnel for binding multiple products
- Two head linear weigher food packaging machine
- Pamphlet folding machine
- Continuous ink jet printing for barcodes, batch coding and labelling
How Our Packaging & Labelling Services Impact PWD
At Brite, creating training and employment opportunities for people with disability is our number one goal. We create, educate, and facilitate paths for people with disability both outside of and within Brite. We showcase the reasonable adjustments employers can make to create meaningful employment, and encourage all of our team to upskill in as many fields as possible. Creating employment and training opportunities within Brite gives our team a purpose and drive, but also shows new avenues for open employment.
“My son couldn’t be more happy with Brite. He loves going to work there, meeting friends and feeling like a grown up working.
The staff there never hesitate in being there for me [as a parent] as well. My son never wants to miss a day, which tells me a lot. If he could work more days there he would.
Thank god for Brite; our kids need places like this for giving them independence and a sense of worth.”