grow with brite
**Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update: Brite is open for business**
If you’re looking for wholesale, high quality plants at competitive prices, we can help. We offer a full range of plant varieties, from potted herb and succulents through to native and exotic grasses, shrubs, ground covers, fruit trees and more.
Our contract growing facilities can meet a wide range of requirements, from large scale residential developments to infrastructure projects and more. And we deliver across Victoria – on time, every time.
Our workforce is reliable, efficient and goal-driven. Best of all, working with a social enterprise like Brite can help you meet your corporate and social responsibility goals, improving your triple bottom line.
we’ve got the plants for you
If you represent a retail nursery, wholesale nursery, developer or council – or you’re a landscaper, builder or landscape architect – why not give us a call?
- potted herb and succulent varieties
- native and exotic grasses and tufting varieties
- native and exotic groundcovers
- native and exotic shrub/hedging varieties
- premium range varieties
- assorted fruit tree varieties
- showcase tree varieties
available pot sizes
5cm tubestock –
available in some varieties
10cm pots (herb & succulent varieties only)
a bit more about our wholesale nursery
- We’re located at 1 Belfast St Broadmeadows.
- We’re open 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Flexible delivery options available across Melbourne and Victoria
- We’re happy to provide quotes – over the phone, by email or in writing.
- If the plant you want isn’t available, our experienced team can offer alternatives.
- If you’re not a registered trade customer, you can buy plants at our annual Open Day, held every October.
quality is the brite way
We have a commercial, customer-focused mindset. So we make sure that all our work meets high quality standards and is delivered on time, every time.
We are NIASA accredited.